Stay tuned here to the latest alerts from Consolidated Rural Water District 1 - Otoe County!

Subscribe to have News & Notices, and Alerts delivered via email or text!  Just another way we are working to better serve our community.  

Water Pressure or Water Coming Out of the Ground

If any of the Rural Water Customers South of Nebraska City have low water pressure or see any water coming out of the ground. Please call and report it to Steve Eden at 402-209-0001